Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Finding The View Matrix Address for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

The idea is to set the view angle to values we can easily search for by using matrix transformations. I will show you how to do this below for CSGO (I will not baby you and I expect that you know basic assembly and what the use of the vMatrix is for). Please see my disclaimer below before continuing any further.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ACTIONS OR CONSEQUENCES THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO WHAT YOU HAVE LEARNED OR HOW YOU HAVE UTILIZED THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HERE. THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. I ALSO DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANYTHING THAT MAY HAPPEN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR FOLLOWING THESE INSTRUCTIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE STATEMENTS, DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER AND IMMEDIATELY EXIT MY BLOG/WEBSITE. 

BY CLICKING AGREE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED ABOVE.

1 comment: